ABOUT KATE RANDALL PHOTOGRAPHY
Mother . Lover . Photographer
- I live in the Blue Mountains, NSW where I was born and raised.
- I am totally in love with a gorgeous man that I have been with for 15 years. We have two children, Jordan 8 years old, Laycee 5 years old and one fur baby named Emmett.
- I have always had a love or photography and I have been photographing most of my life.
There is just something about capturing a moment in time that you can never get back that is so special to me.
- This image of me was taken at the International Rise Awards where I won gold and came second in the birth category. It is one of my greatest accomplishments as a woman, mother and creator.
- I love flowers, chocolate and Netflix (yes I know simple) but they make me feel so good.
- I am a very intuitive, nostalgic and honest person.
I enjoy making other people feel worthy and loved.
- I am on a journey of healing, acceptance and self love, after living some traumatic life experiences, including the very difficult birth of my son and becoming a mother.